Organizing your files on your iPhone can be a pain, especially if you have a lot of them. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to make a folder on your iPhone in just a few simple steps.
First, open the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
Next, tap on the “Camera” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Now, tap on the “Photos” tab at the top of the screen.
Finally, tap on “New Folder.”
You’ll now be prompted to name your new folder. Enter a name for your new folder, such as “Desktop.”
Now, you’ll need to add some photos to your new folder. Tap on the “Add Photo” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Select a photo from your iPhone’s Photos library and then tap on the “Add” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Your newly created folder will now show up in the “Photos” app on your iPhone.
What You’ll Need
To make a folder on your iPhone, you will need:
-A file browser app like FileZilla, iFile, or Cephei
-An SD card (or an external hard drive)
-An iPad or an iPhone/iPad app like Fuse or FilesApp
-Your desired folder name
-A password for the folder
1. Open the FileZilla app and connect your iPhone to your computer.
2. Navigate to the root of your SD card and create a new folder.
3. Name the folder whatever you want and save it to your SD card.
4. Disconnect your iPhone from your computer and launch the FileZilla app on your iPad or iPhone/iPad app.
5. Navigate to the newly created folder on your SD card and open it by clicking its name in the list of folders.
6. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and scroll down to find “General.”
7. Under “Storage & Backup,” tap “Create New Folder.”
8. Type in the new folder’s name and tap “OK.”
9. On your iPhone, go back& Backup,” tap “Enable Root Access.”
8. Enter your password for the folder and tap OK.
9. Restart your iPhone.
10. Open the Settings app again and go to “General.”
11. Under “Accessibility,” tap “Display Accommodations.”
12. Scroll down to find “Folder View” and turn it on by tapping the green checkmark next to it.
How to Make a Folder on Your iPhone
If you want to organize your photos, music, or any other files on your iPhone, you can create folders. Here’s how:
1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on “General.”
3. Under “Usage,” tap on “Photos.”
4. Under “Photos & Videos,” tap on the “+” sign next to “Photos.”
5. Select the folders you want to add photos and videos to, and then tap on the “Create” button in the bottom right corner.
6. Your new folder will now appear under “Photos & Videos.”
If you’re looking to organize your photos and videos on your iPhone, there are a few different ways to go about it. You can use folders to group together photos or videos by topic, or you can create separate folders for each album. If you want to make Groups even more specific, you can assign a name to each Group so that everything in that Group is automatically sorted alphabetically.