It can be hard to keep up with all the comments being left on your posts on Instagram. Whether you’re trying to respond to every single one or just trying to keep track of what people are saying, it can be a lot of work. But don’t worry – we have some tips on how to edit comment on Instagram so that you can get the most out of your interactions with your followers.
How to comment on Instagram
If you want to leave a comment on someone else’s post but don’t know how, follow these easy steps!
1. Open up the Instagram app on your phone and click on the Instagram post that you want to comment on.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the post (looks like an “o” with a triangle next to it). This will open up the comment section.
3. Type your comment in the text box and then tap on “Post.”
4. Your comment will now appear below the original post and you can click on it to read it!
How to make your comment look better
If you want to make your comment look better on Instagram, follow these simple steps:
-First, make sure that your comment is visible. To do this, open up the comment section of the post that you want to comment on and tap on the three lines in the top-right corner. This will show you a menu with options for commenting, including “Comments on this post.” If your comment is not visible, tap on the three lines again and select “Show comments.”
-Next, make sure that your caption is written in aursive form. This means that it should begin with an initial letter and then continue with any other words that follow it. For example, “Great article!,” rather than “Great article thx.”
-Next, make sure that your grammar and spelling are correct. Instagram doesn’t accept comments with errors, so it’s important to take care when writing them.
-Finally, make sure that your comment is relevant to the post. If it’s not relevant, Instagram may remove it from view.
How to delete a comment on Instagram
If you want to delete a comment on Instagram, follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram and click on the comment you want to delete.
2. On the right-hand side of the comment, click on the three lines in a triangle (this will open up the menu).
3. Under “Delete,” select “Yes.”
If you’re like me, you spend a lot of time on Instagram. And if you’re like me, you sometimes find yourself spending more time correcting people’s grammar than actually commenting on their posts! If that sounds like you, then this tutorial is for you. In this article, we will show you how to edit comments on Instagram easily and quickly. So go ahead and get your comment editing skills up to speed!