Deleting an email from your iPhone is a simple process that can help you manage your inbox more effectively. Follow these steps to delete an email on your iPhone:
1. Open the email you want to delete.
2. Tap on the “Edit” button at the top of the email.
3. Tap on the “Delete” button in the “Delete actions” section.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the email by tapping on the “Delete” button.
What to do if you accidentally delete your iPhone email
If you delete an email from your iPhone, you can restore it by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
3. Under Email, select the message you want to restore.
4. Tap Restore from iCloud.
How to undelete an iPhone email
If you accidentally deleted an iPhone email, there are a few things you can do to try and retrieve it.
First, make sure that you have the email stored in your iCloud account. If the email is not in your iCloud account, then it may be stored on your device itself. To check if the email is stored on your device, open the App Store and search for “Mail”. If the email is stored on your device, then you can try to recover it by following these steps:
1. Restore your iPhone from a backup
2. Reset your iPhone
3. Erase all of the data on your iPhone
4. Restore from a new backup
How to recover deleted iPhone emails
If you’ve deleted an email from your iPhone, there are a few steps you can take to try and recover it. First, make sure you have the email in question saved to your computer. Second, try recovering the email by using a data recovery program. And lastly, if all else fails, you can try recovering the email manually.
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t want to be inundated with email notifications every time someone sends you a message. Fortunately, deleting emails from your iPhone is a relatively easy process, and we’ve outlined the steps below. Be sure to check out our other articles on how to use iOS 11 and how to set up an email account on your iPhone!