Are you looking for a way to change your Chromebook wallpaper without ever leaving the browser? Check out our guide on how to do just that! This easy trick can give your computer a brand new look every time you open it up.
What is Wallpaper?
Wallpaper is the background image on a Chromebook’s screen. You can change it using the Settings app.
How to Change Chromebook Wallpaper
Chromebooks come with a few pre-installed wallpapers, but if you want more choice there are plenty of great third-party wallpapers available for download. Here’s how to change your Chromebook wallpaper:
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser and type “chrome://settings/” into the address bar. This will open the Settings window.
2. Click on the “Default Browser Profile” link in the left-hand column of the Settings window.
3. Click on the “Wallpaper” tab in the Default Browser Profile window that opens.
4. Click on the “Choose a custom background image” button.
5. Locate and select a wallpaper image from your computer. You can preview your selected wallpaper before clicking on the “Set as Wallpaper” button to apply it to your Chromebook.
Tips for Choosing the Right Wallpaper for Your Device
When you’re shopping for a new wallpaper for your Chromebook, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, think about the purpose of the wallpaper. Is it to give your device a new look or is it to help you stay organized? Secondly, think about the style of your Chromebook. Do you want a bright and cheerful wallpaper, or something more subdued? And finally, be sure to consider the size of your display. Some wallpapers are too large to fit on a small screen, while others may be too small to fit on a large one. With these tips in mind, you can find the perfect wallpaper for your Chromebook!
If you’re like most people, your Chromebook’s wallpaper is probably just a backdrop for the apps and websites you use most often. But what if you wanted to change up your look without having to replace your entire device? In this article, we’ll show you how to change the wallpaper on a Chromebook using a few simple steps. Whether you’re in the mood for something light and airy or something more grungy and industrial, we’ve got you covered. So get ready to work on that new design!