If you’re like most people, you probably have a wifi pass for your home or office. But what if you want to share that wifi connection with someone else? You can either give them your wifi password or share the network name and password. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to share a wifi pass on an iPhone.
Get an iphone or ipad with a wifi pass
If you have an iphone or ipad and don’t know how to share your wifi pass, this blog post is for you. You don’t need an app like Airplane mode to join a wi-fi network – just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iphone or ipad.
Step 2: Scroll down to General and tap on Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Under “Wi-Fi networks”, select the network you want to connect to (your home or office network).
Step 4: Enter the password for that network and click Join.
Your iphone or ipad will now connect to that network and you’ll be able to use all the internet features on that network, such as browsing the web, downloading apps, and streaming music.
If you want to disconnect from the wi-fi network you’re on, just repeat steps 3 and 4 but choose the network you want to disconnect from.
Open the wi-fi settings
1. Select the wi-fi network you want to connect to
2. Enter the password for that network
3. Select the sharing tab and select \”ShareWiFi\” from the list of options
4. Tap on the blue arrow next to your name (or device) and select \”ShareWiFi On This Network\”
5. Enter the email address of the person you want to share your wifi connection with, and tap on \”Share\”
6. You will now see a list of devices on your network that can access your wifi connection. Tap on the name of the person you want to share your wifi connection with, and select \”Allow\”
Find the wi-fi network name and password
Wi-Fi Network Name:
The name of the network you’re connected to can be found by going to the Settings app on your iPhone and selecting Wi-Fi. You’ll see a list of networks, with the one you’re connected to at the top. The network’s name is displayed next to its password.
The password for the network can be found in the same place as the network name – in the Settings app on your iPhone. To view it, tap on Wi-Fi and then tap on the name of the network you’re connected to. The password is displayed next to it.
Connect to the network
If you’re looking to share your wifi connection with another device, like an iPhone, there are a few steps you need to take. The first is to connect to the network and find the SSID name of the wifi hotspot you want to use. You can usually find this information in the settings of your wifi router. Once you have the SSID name, open up the wi-fi settings on your iPhone and connect to the network using that name.